Thursday 2 October 2014

THE CURSE of BASTARD

(I have never heard anything like this until last week as I press forward in writing my book, I believe Holy Spirit impressed it on my heart because He want to first deliver me and then many others. I began to ask questions, below are few from my findings.)

"A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD". Deuteronomy 23:2

"The curse of the Bastard attempts to destroy one's life. The curse will kill you if it can. It will use illness. It will use other people. It will use you. It will use whatever means it can''. By Jeff Hall.

It can keep generations locked-in in sexual sin. See Exo 20:5.

Pray thus: father remember your word in Galatians 3:13 which say; But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures, "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."
Lord Jesus, (by the reason of what is written in Galatians 3:13, and by the blood of Jesus that was shad on the cross), I disconnect myself from every sin, illness, weakness, every curse, and every spirit that is connected with the CURSE of BASTARD in my family and blood line from 400 years, in Jesus mighty name I pray! Amen

You must share it to help others!